Software Engineer 软件工程师
1. Develop software stack on PC and embedded system.
2. Develop infrastructure on AWS or other cloud computing platforms for large scale data processing.
1. Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or relevant fields.
2. Solid programming foundation. Proficient with C/C++, Python and data structure.
3. Strong ability in algorithm design and optimization.
4. Solid foundation in Mathematics.
5. Proficient with Linux/Unix and Github.
6. Experiences with AWS or other cloud computing services (Azure, Google Cloud, etc.) is a plus.
Embedded Software Engineer 嵌入式软件工程师
1. Responsible for the development, verification and maintenance of embedded systems, including embedded operating systems and building blocks such as drivers and interface.
2. Responsible for debugging of embedded software with hardware.
1. Minimum Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Sciences, Automation, Software Engineering or relevant fields.
2. Have development experience of single-chip microcomputer or other embedded systems. Solid experience using oscilloscope, logic analyzer and other tools to debug.
3. Proficient with C/C++ and data structure. Good programming habits, and is able to write detailed and clear documentations.
4. Familiar with interface protocols such as UART, USB, SPI.
5. Familiar with embedded Linux systems.
6. Familiar with CPU architecture (RISC-V, X86, etc). Understand the pipeline structure, memory management, instruction set, etc.
Algorithm Engineer 算法工程师
1. Develop algorithms and their implementations in C/C++/Python for signal processing applications. Some of the examples are: convex optimization, adaptive filtering, high-dimensional statistics, statistical signal processing, etc.
1. Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or relevant fields.
2. Solid Mathematics background.
3. Solid programming foundation. Proficient with C/C++, Python and data structure.
4. Strong ability in algorithm design and optimization.
5. Be very practical and interested in solving real world problems that come with many constraints.
6. Experiences in designing or working on a physical system prototype and making practical improvement is a plus.